An overview and the steps we undertake when managing each Residential Solar installation project.
Leading The Nation
South Australia is leading the nation in residential solar installations with nearly 1 in four homes now utilising solar energy to provide clean, green energy.
The 2019 release of the State Government’s SA Home Battery Scheme has seen an uptake in home battery storage systems.
Why Battery Energy Storage
Superior Solar Energy Solutions for South Australians
Home Battery Scheme
$300/kWh of usable energy storage for standard electricity account holders.
$400/kWh of usage energy storage for concession electricity account holders.
In order to qualify for the home battery scheme subsidy, you must:
- Be a resident in South Australia;
- Property must be predominantly residential;
- Must have owner interest in property or permission from your landlord;
- One subsidy per household.
Certified Battery Installer
Tesla Powerwall 2 Certified Supplier & Installer
Tesla Powerwall 2 14kWh Battery Storage Units offer 13.5kWh of usable energy in a sleek, compact home storage unit and is compatible with any existing solar system due to its fully integrated battery and inverter configuration.
- Back-Up available for most home solar configurations;
- Continuous backup for single-phase solar solutions and single-discharge back-up for three-phase solutions
- Stackable Units, connect up to 3 Tesla Powerwall’s in a bank for maximum storage and self-sufficiency.
Two of our subsidiary wineries had the solar systems installed through Peter O’Leary at P4B Solar. For both cases, we have had very positive experiences, from feasibility analysis, to planning, to installation.
We find the service provided by Peter very professional and reliable. They have assisted and supported us from initial enquiry stage all the way through to installation, and have followed up and visited us on various occasions after installation to ensure the systems are properly operating and maintained.
I would highly recommend Peter as a consultant and service provider for a commercial solar system.
- Michelle Jin, Executive Director, Winston Wine Group